About Your Osteopathy Consultation
Fees & Claiming
Peregian Beach Osteopathy has stair-access only. There is no lift/elevator.
You only need a referral from a GP if you wish to make a booking in relation to an insurance or Workcover claim, or wish to use a Chronic Disease Management Allied Health referral under Medicare. You also need a referral in some circumstances for DVA claims.
The fees listed below are generally all inclusive. Some take-home products attract additional charges.
Initial – $125 (concession $110 for Australian Seniors/Australian Pensioners/Full-time students in Australian education)
Standard follow-up $85 (concession $80)
DVA card-holders – claimed directly from DVA for you.
Insurance claimants – all fees are payable in-full on the day of treatment. Please have your insurer verify your claim with Peregian Beach Osteopathy prior to attending your first appointment. Insurance claims will not be charged at a concession rate.
- always required at the time of the consultation
- preferred – EFTPOS, VISA, and MasterCard
- NOT accepted – Amex, Diner’s Club
- Little to no cash is kept on premises. Card payment is preferred, thank you.
HICAPS on-the-spot claims
The majority of health funds have a plan that covers osteopathic treatment. It is a good idea to check your private health insurance policy for further information on your level of cover, and your remaining extras balance, especially if you have used it for other allied-health services.
- HICAPS on-the-spot claims available.
- Present your eligible health-fund card, and then you will only be required to pay the gap for your treatment.
- You need to bring your cards to each treatment to claim.
GP allied-health medicare referrals CDM (old name EPC)
- A gap payment will apply. Concession rate gaps are used for eligible patients.
- Medicare only pays a part of a consultation fee, as it subsidises so many health areas across all of Australia.
- You cannot use your private health insurance in combination with a Medicare allied-health referral plan.
- The original signed and dated CDM form needs to be presented with your Medicare card prior to, or at your first appointment.
- Eligible concession holders – gaps are still applicable for patients with GP referral. My fees are already very low and I cannot afford to maintain professional standards, stay in business or make a living at gap-free remuneration.
Please see the GP referral page for important details to address well before attending the clinic.
Peregian Beach Osteopathy & Wellness is happy to provide service for Australian Veterans.
- You must bring your Gold or White card to each visit.
- GOLD card-holders, you are entitled to be treated for any condition.
- WHITE card-holders, you are entitled to be treated for only the conditions specified by the DVA.
- Please refer to the DVA website for further information on who may refer, and how long referrals last for.
Courtesy and understanding is extended to all patients, and valued in return. Unfortunately, the lack of consideration is common enough now that I need to state that I reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee or no-show fee, at my discretion. I’d prefer to not have to have that discussion, and would rather you give me a day’s notice.
24 hours notice is requested for non-emergency-related changes. Obviously emergencies are not put to that time-frame, but I do ask that you contact me as soon as you suspect you won’t be able to come in.
Such fees are not claimable from health fund, insurance company, Workcover or Medicare.
Please email ua.moc.yhtapoetsohcaebnaigerep@ofni, or voicemail at 54490386 if you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment.
being called into work at the last minute is not an emergency unless you are an ER nurse, medical Doctor, ambo, firey or cop.5