CDM (old EPC) patients
GPs and Practice Managers, I welcome your CDM patients. If you would like to talk to me before committing your patient to a plan, please leave a voicemail, or email me to arrange that. I generally don’t treat children under eleven years of age.
I kindly ask you:
- prior to referring your patient, please ensure that your patient has not used up their permitted treatments for the current period under a CDM prescribed by another GP
- activate the CDM
- where possible, have the form typed (sometimes I can’t read your writing)
- contact me to forward their information (I don’t have a fax so please email me).
Please let your patients know that:
- they need to pre-register their bank details with Medicare
- they will need to pay the full-fee on the day of their treatment (see fee page)
- that they need to bring their valid Medicare card and the signed, dated confirmed CDM form (old EPC form) with them
- their treatment is not fully-funded by Medicare,
- they cannot combine a private health fund rebate and a Medicare rebate for the same service.